* 4 career Top Fuel victories (2016 Gainesville; 2016 Charlotte Four-Wide; 2016 Brainerd; 2017 Epping)
* 6 career No. 1 qualifiers
* 7 career low elapsed times
* 8 career top speeds
* 98 career elimination round victories
* 2013 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Rookie of the Year (Auto Club Road to the Future Award)
* 1st driver to compete in Top Fuel class for JFR (2013 Winternationals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona, Calif.)
* 1st driver to win an elimination round in Top Fuel class for JFR (2013 Las Vegas Motor Speedway)
* Career-best elapsed time: 3.674 seconds, Heartland Park Topeka, 2017 (Qualifying, Round 3)
* Career-best speed: 333.66 mph, Heartland Park Topeka, 2017 (Eliminations, Round 1)
* Won NHRA New England Nationals after qualifying No. 2 and beating defending Top Fuel champion Antron Brown in finals
* Recorded career-best elapsed time (3.674 seconds, qualifying) and speed (333.66 mph, eliminations) in NHRA Menards Heartland Nationals at Heartland Park Topeka in Kansas
* Made it to finals of NHRA Arizona Nationals at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park in Chandler, Ariz., in which she tied her then career-best elapsed time (3.676 seconds)
* Leads all Top Fuel drivers with four top event speeds in nine races on year – Chandler, Ariz.; Las Vegas, Nev.; Baytown, Texas; Topeka, Kan.
* Finished career-best sixth in Top Fuel points standings with first three victories and a career-high 33 elimination wins in 54 elimination rounds
* Qualified for and competed in all 24 races for second consecutive season
* Earned two No. 1 qualifying efforts – at Heartland Park Topeka and Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, Ill.
* Earned third career victory at Brainerd (Minn.) International Raceway, besting Antron Brown in the finals
* Became first female to win annual NHRA Four-Wide Nationals at zMAX Dragway in Concord, N.C., besting Antron Brown, Doug Kalitta, and Clay Millican in the final round
* Scored first career victory in NHRA Gatornationals at Gainesville (Fla.) Raceway, defeating Terry McMillen in the final round and giving JFR its first Top Fuel win
* Finished seventh in Top Fuel points standings, qualifying for and competing in all 24 races with a 25-24 record in elimination rounds and one No. 1 qualifier – at Maple Grove Raceway in Reading, Pa. (set then career-best speed of 331.53 mph)
* Made two final rounds – at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park (Englishtown, N.J.) and Brainerd International Raceway
* Set event low ET at Maple Grove Raceway (3.707 seconds) and top speed (331.53 mph); also set top speed at Bandimere Speedway in Morrison, Colo. (326.95 mph)
* Finished 10th in Top Fuel points standings, with a 19-22 record in elimination rounds and three No. 1 qualifiers after qualifying for 22 of 24 races
* Made four final rounds, including first career final round at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park
* Earned three No. 1 qualifiers, with first career No. 1 at Heartland Park Topeka
* Set event low elapsed time three times, with first career low ET (3.746 seconds) at Heartland Park Topeka
* Recorded event top speed three times, with first career top speed (325.61 mph) at Four-Wide Nationals at zMAX Dragway in Concord, N.C.
* Became fifth JFR driver to win the Auto Club’s Road to the Future Award as NHRA’s Rookie of the Year
* Finished 13th in Top Fuel points standings as rookie, with 10-22 record in elimination rounds after qualifying for 22 of 24 races
* Earned first career elimination round victory against Doug Kalitta at The Strip at Las Vegas (Nev.) Motor Speedway
* Recorded then career-best elapsed time of 3.784 seconds and reached the semifinals at season-ending Auto Club Finals at Pomona.
* Tested after NHRA national events in a Top Fuel dragster in preparation for pro debut.
* Qualified BrandSource Top Alcohol dragster No. 1 at O’Reilly Winternationals, Pomona, Calif.
* No. 1 qualifier and semifinalist in Top Alcohol dragster at NHRA Summer Nationals, Englishtown, N.J.
* Reached round four of Super Comp eliminations at Arizona Nationals, Phoenix.